1) from Hawkstar
Hey Girrrrrl! Here’s my recipe for the Macaroni and Cheese WAR!
- A large pot
- Noodle Strainer
- Cheese Grater
- About half a box of any noodles (except for sphagetti!)
- 4-6 cups of water
- About 1-2 cups of grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup of Milk
- 1 Slice of Butter
- Around one tablespoon of flour (or more, depending on how thick you want it)
- Note: It is better if you add some condensed cheese from a macaroni and
- cheese mix.
Then you will:
Step 1: Pour the six cups of water into the pot, and set to high on your stove. (Or in my case, a 7)
Step 2: After bringing the water to a boil, pour the noodles into the pot, and set a timer for around 8-11 minutes.
Step 3: After the noodles are soft, pour the water and noodles into the strainer.
Step 4: Slice Butter, Measure amount of Milk, and grate the cheese.
Step 5: Take the pot back to the stove, set it to low, and add the milk, butter, cheddar cheese, flour, and (if you want it) the condensed cheese mix. (Not all of it, around half)
Step 6: After bringing the rue of the ingredients to a very soft boil for around a minute, pour the noodles back in, and mix. Scoop it into bowls and grate cheese over the tops, and voila! A beautiful macaroni and cheese lunch!! (Or dinner!)
(Serves 2-3 people. To double or triple, do not double or triple amount of water. Add another cup or so to each multiple of this recipe)
Thanks ITA! Hope u like it! <3
2) from GreenNinja
In my Mac-N-cheese I add lot’s of cheese, bacon bits, a little lemon juice(It sounds strange but trust me it’s really good),cinnamon,and a little red pepper.
3) from Shimmer923
My Delight Macaroni
You will need:
- any type of pasta
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound bacon, chopped
- 2 onions, quartered and thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- 6 ounces evaporated milk
- dry white wine
- 1 carrot, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 stalk celery, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 3/4 cups fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 6 ounces shredded cheddar cheese (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup whole milk
Then you will:
In a large pot of boiling, salted water cook the pasta to al dente and drain. Return to the pot and melt in the butter. Toss to coat. Then let it simmer to a boil. Put carrot in with other ingredents then pour in bowl.
4) from twixtween
This mac ‘n cheese is to die for!
- First you need assorted types of pasta. Any type of fun shaped pasta will do ( Elbows, bowties, pin wheels, and any other fun shaped pasta). Mix a little of each in and then cook it al dente.
- Then put it into a bowl and add a creamy cheese sauce in such as velveta. You could even melt some cheese and make your own.
- Then put the mix into a cassarole dish.
- Then its time to add the secret ingredient…..Potato chips! Mash up some potato chips and put them on top of mix .
- Then bake in the oven!
iTwixie girls, the vote is all yours! Please try these out and vote for the one you love most. Just put your vote (and any comments) in the comments section below. Look out world —