You will need:
- 1 medium-sized portobello
- 1 Tablespoon goat cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon cooked bacon bits
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
Grab a parent and:
- Grill each cleaned mushroom cap for about 2 minutes each side
- In a separate bowl, mix goat cheese, bacon bits and thyme
- Put 1 Tablespoon of this stuffing in the mushroom cap – return to the grill for a few seconds.
Nutritional Information: Goat cheese is a great source of Calcium. Portobella mushrooms are a good source of Protein, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Magnesium, Zinc and Manganese, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus, Potassium, Copper and Selenium.