Now it’s YOUR turn! Make your own “In Her Shoes” movie!
Remember, keep it short – like a minute and a half – and add some things of your own, if you’d like! Just be sure not to give us specifics like your first or last name, street names or address. Here’s how to make a video!
- (Make up your greeting… like this: Ciao! I’m an Italian iTwixie girl!)
- Check out my favorite shoes (show us a picture of your shoes – like sneakers, soccer, ballet, ski boots)
- I love these shoes because… (tell us why!)
- Here is a look at my world (show us the view from your front door, sidewalk, or favorite play area, but don’t show us your address or street signs!)
- This is my favorite snack (show a picture of your favorite snack and tell us if you make it, buy it or if someone makes it for you)
- I love to… (tell us something you love to do. If you love to ride bikes, show us your bike)
- Tell us about a city you’d like to visit one day and why (… but remember, don’t tell us anything specific about where you live, your town, or anything personal about your location.)
- (Make up a sign-off… like this: Ciao! Off to do my homework! Today is July 4, 2009, Happy 4th of July!)
Ready to upload your “In My Shoes” video?