You will need for each serving:
- 1 cup well-chopped portabella mushroom
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 2 wedges “Laughing Cow” light cream cheese
Grab a parent and:
1) Cook the mushrooms in water in a small pan over medium heat, stiring often. Make sure mushrooms are tender and water is gone! (about 3 minutes)
2) Mix mushrooms with cheese, add salt and pepper! Spread mixture over half the tortilla and fold over.
3) Cook tortilla (now called a quesadilla because of the cheese mix!) in pan on medium high heat until crisp (about 2 min. per side). To keep the tortilla from sticking you can spray the pan with non-stick spray.
Nutrition information: 7g fiber and 11.5g protein Source: Hungry Girl