Here’s what you’ll need:
- Food Coloring
- Plastic Containers
- Measuring Cups
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Add an equal amount of water & cornstarch.
- Start with 1/4 cup of each and see how it goes from there.
- Stir together and watch it thicken!
- Divide the mixture into a few different plastic container to make as many colors as you’d like
- Now add food coloring! Mix to make the colors you want:
- yellow and blue make green
- red and blue make purple
- can you figure out how to make pink, organge, aqua and more?
- Make sure you stir the “paint” occasionally to keep it from settling.
Time to paint! What will you make? A city? A rainbow? Whatever you choose, you’ll be making more than just a picture… you’ll be making a perfect summer-must-have memory! If it rains… just start a new memory!
Have fun, girls!