This snack is easy to make a personal fave!
You will need:
- several hoagie rolls
- lunch meats
- mayonnaise, mustard, catsup (condiments)
- four green olives
- 2 grape tomatoes
With a parent you will:
- cut the hoagie rolls in half length-wise
- spread a small amount of condiments (of your choice) on the rolls
- layer lettuce, meat and cheese – then close the rolls
- cut the rolls into small (2 to 3 “) lengths, saving the ends
- place roll pieces on a serving platter in a snake-like row
- place one end piece with 2 olives in the top and a tomatoe in the center to look like a head and mouth as shown in the picture
- lower the lights and serve with creepy music!
Have a great LOL October!