Looking for a great sleepover treat? Try this! You probably already have all the ingredients at home, too. Check it out…
What you’ll need:
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- 6 tablespoons salt
- 1 large zip lock bag
- 1 small zip lock bag
- Toppings for when the ice cream is done
What to do:
- Fill the large zip lock bag half way with ice and the 6 tablespoons of salt.
- In the smaller zip lock bag, mix the sugar, milk, and vanilla.
- Open up the large bag and put the smaller bag inside of it.
- Seal up the large bag and shake it for about 5 minutes! You’ll see the mixture in the small bag slowly turn into creamy ice cream!
Ice cream not your thing? Try making your own popsicles! Just fill a small plastic cup with your favorite juice and place a popsicle stick in the middle. Then, freeze for a few hours. You’ll have your very own flavor of popsicles – and they’re healthful, too!
Send in your creations to Judy@iTwixie.com !