Chocolate Lava Cake
You will need:
10 oz (280 g) bittersweet chocolate (70% cocoa)
4/5 cup (180 g) butter
1+¼ cup (275 g) sugar
1+¼ cup (140 g) all-purpose flour
Grab your BFF and a parent, then:
1. Preheat oven to 350 deg F (Gas mark 4 or 180 deg C).
2. Grease 10 large muffin tins or cups; paper muffin bake cups can also be used.
3. Break the chocolate into small pieces and melt it with butter over hot water.
4. Beat the eggs with sugar and mix with flour.
5. Slowly fold in the melted butter and chocolate mixture.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for only 8-12 minutes; the outer part should be cooked and the inner part liquid.
The Chocolate Lava Cakes may be served hot alone or with whipped cream, ice cream and berries. The Lava Cakes may be dusted with powdered sugar.
Source: sugarcane’s granny and cocoa website!