Here’s what you’ll need to make iTwixie’s Sesame Noodles…
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- A dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/3 pound thin spaghetti, cooked al dente (you know, not mushy), drained and cooled with a dab of vegetable oil so it doesn’t get sticky
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 chopped scallion
Here’s what you’ll do…
Whisk peanut butter, soy, cayenne, oil and sesame oil. Add noodles and toss to coat. Sprinkle noodles with carrots, sesame and scallion to garnish.
Now grab your BFF and enjoy!