Photo Credit: ChicaCircle
You will need :
- old crayons
- a silicone cupcake tray
- construction paper
- 2 circle shapes, one slightly larger than the other
You will :
1) Find a parent or guardian to help you.
2) Remove paper covers and break up crayons. Do not cut them with a knife yourself!
3) Put an assortment of colors into each cupcake space. Using a silicone tray makes removal easier!
4) Bake in an oven at 230 F for 15 minutes (or until mostly melted)
5) Allow to cool thoroughly. Then remove from tray.
6) Cut 2 sizes of circle out of contrasting colors of construction paper and glue them together.
7) Use marker to write a saying or a greeting around the outside of the smaller circle.
8) Glue melted crayon shapes to construction paper circles.