You will need:
- Colored foam ornaments (or any ornaments that you would like to paint with 3D white paint)
- Container to mix paint (a paper plate works great!)
- Something to use as a mixing tool (popsicle stick works!)
- Cheap shaving cream
- White school glue
- Inexpensive paint brush
- Gather your supplies and set up an area to work.
- Mix glue and shaving cream in equal parts.
- Paint designs on your colored ornaments.
- Allow to dry! These will dry with a 3D puffy finish.
Decorate with a garland (as shown) or use individually on your tree or as gift tags!
Photo Credit: ChicaCircle
(Special thanks to ChicaCircle for this great project and photos!)