What You’ll Do:
- Fold your fabric in half and in half again, until the fabric is about three inches wide.
- Now twist the fabric and use rubber bands to keep it in this position.
- Choose one dye for the background color of the scarf and prepare it in a stain-proof bowl with your parent or guardian.
- Place your fabric into the dye completely and then place it into a zip lock storage bag overnight.
- Remove the rubber bands, wash and dry the fabric.
Doesn’t it look cool? Now you’re ready to put the flowers on it next week!