Here’s What You Will Need:
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans black-eyed peas
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Here’s What You Will Do:
Toss together black-eyed peas, tomato, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, red onion, celery, and parsley.
In a small bowl, mix balsamic vinegar and olive oil with a whisk. Toss into the vegetables. Cover, and chill overnight.
Yum! This salad is full of protein, fiber, anti-oxidants and powerful nutrients to help tween girls rock! Enjoy!