You will need:
- T-shirt, washed and dried without fabric softener
- Green fabric paint
- Gold glitter fabric paint
- 3-D neon green fabric paint
- Cutting board or cookie sheet
- Wax paper
- Heart-shaped foam stamp
You will grab a parent and:
1) Place cutting board inside the t-shirt and then place a piece of wax paper between the cutting board and shirt.
2) Tuck the sleeves, sides and bottom of the shirt underneath the cutting board.
3) Cover the heart foam stamp with a generous amount of green paint.
4) Press the painted heart stamp onto the shirt, and then carefully lift away.
5) Create shamrocks positioning three or four hearts together; they should meet at the heart points. Draw a stem to complete the shamrock.
6) When you are finished adding shamrocks to your shirt, allow the green paint to dry for about half an hour.
7) Use gold glitter fabric paint to add a gold glow around the shamrocks, spread with a paintbrush or your finger.
8) Pipe 3-D fabric paint around the border of the shamrocks.
9) Carefully lift the entire cutting board and shirt and move it to a quiet spot where it will remain undisturbed so it can dry overnight (or at least 6 hours).
Have a Game ON Saint Patrick’s Day… everyone’s Irish on St. Patrick’s Day!!! Lolol…
Thanks to Kaboose.com and Amanda Formaro for these great directions!