What You’ll Need:
- Vanilla yogurt
- Real whipped cream
- A pretty glass
What You’ll Do:
- Put a 2 tablespoons of vanilla yogurt in the bottom of the glass
- Next, put 2 tablespoons of granola
- Add 2 tablespoons of blueberries
- Now put another layer of 2 tablespoons of vanilla yogurt
- Sprinkle a few blueberries on top
- Top with some fresh, real whipped cream and a wedge of lime
Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants that boost your immune system. That means blueberries help you fight off colds and other sicknesses better than ever. Many fruits have antioxidants in them, too, so if you don’t like blueberries, try adding your fave fruit!
Stay strong and healthy, iTwixie girls!