First, let’s make the tote bag. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/3 yard matching fabric for the bottom of the bag and the handles and the inside pockets
- 1/4 yard of matching fabric for the gathered strip and the loop closure
- 1/2 yard of matching fabric for the lining
- 1 self covered button with the bottom fabric
- 2 pieces of batting
- medium weight fusible interfacing
Get these materials ready this week and we’ll begin putting together this bag next week!
Thanks, Antipodas, for this terrific tote!