You will need:
- Dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup honey
- 3 cups uncooked (not instant) oatmeal
Grab your BFF and a parent:
- Mix 1 cup of peanut butter and 1 cup of honey in a pot on medium heat.
- Heat until fully melted and mixed.Remove from heat.
- Add 3 cups of uncooked, non-instant oatmeal and mix well.
- Let cool for 2 minutes.
- Add dark chocolate chips.
- Press this into a 9″ x 13″ pan.
- Put in the fridge until completely cool, and cut to desired bar size.
Nutrition information: good source of protein, fiber and antioxidants