You Will Need:
- Colored construction paper (choose a bunch of colors that go well together)
- Black marker
- Double-sided tape
- Furniture pads (sticky-sided, felt ones for chair legs)
- Paperboard (like a cereal box)
Then You Will:
1) For the snowperson, use 3 different-sized furniture pads. Arrange them on a piece of cardboard, so it looks like a snowperson. Use a paintbrush to coat the pads with white paint. Then stamp the shape onto your card stock. Stamp as many cards as you need to make. Let your prints dry. So easy!
2) Cut a hat and carrot shape from another felt pad and adhere them to small pieces of cardboard. Use black and orange paint to stamp hats and noses on the snowmen. Add eyes, mouths, buttons, and arms with a black marker. You can make each snowperson as unique as each of your BFFs!
Attach your snowman prints to blank cards using double-sided tape.
3) Write a personal note inside!
Special Thanks to FamilyFun.go.com for this project!