What are you going to be for Halloween? Do you celebrate Halloween? Tell us and we’ll feature it right here. Need ideas? Here’s the perfect place to offer, get or post – crazy, crafty and clever ideas for dressing up for Halloween this year!
Here’s how to make a POPCORN costume:
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- One cardboard box that fits your body from under your arms to above your knees
- Red, white and black paint
- Yellow and white tissue paper
Here’s What You’ll Do:
1. Ask an adult to help you cut sections of the box, as follows: Cut off the flaps of the box that make the top and bottom. Cut out circle holes for you arms on each side.
2. Paint red and white stripes up and down the whole box.
3. Then paint POPCORN in black in the center of the box.
3. Crumble up the tissue paper so it looks like popcorn and glue it along the top of the box and about 3 inches high. Glue some of the crumbled tissue paper to a white shirt, too. Save some extra tissue paper for adding after you “put on” the popcorn box. Or you can just use a yellow sheet to cover the top.
That’s it! Wear white trousers and white sneakers and you’re ready to go!
Use these directions to be a box of tissues instead… or a present… or a box of your fave cereal… can you think of other cool costume ideas that you can make with a big box?
So, whatchya gonna be for Halloween, iTwixie girl?