You will need:
- Baking Pan
- Tin Foil
- 1/4 cup of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of food coloring
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Mix 1/4 cup of salt with a 1/2 teaspoon of food coloring in a small bowl until the salt is uniformly colored.
3) Spread the mixture out in an even layer on a foil-lined baking sheet.
4) Bake in the oven for ten minutes. Allow your homemade glitter to cool before using it.
You may also store it in an air tight container for several months.
This glitter can be used for almost any type of project and may even be mixed with glue
Source: idea is from ChicaCircle
directions are from PlanetPals.com