Here’s What You Need:
- 1 cup canned chick-peas (also called garbonzo beans), drained
- 1/3 cup tahini (sesame paste), can be found in health food stores if not in local grocery
- 3/8 cup lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/8 cup finely chopped scallions
- Fresh parsley
Here’s What You Do:
- Blend chick-peas, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, and salt and pepper in a food processor until smooth.
- Stir in the scallions.
- Pile into a small bowl.
- Garnish with the parsley leaves.
- Serve with veggies, crackers, pita bread or your fave bread.