What you need-
- 2 apples
- 3 graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
What you do-
- Cut the 2 apples into 6 wedges. Cover the apples with a paper towel and put them in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes (until they are baked).
- Then drain the apples on the paper towels.
- In a small bowl, mix together 1/2 cup peanut butter, 2 tablespoons honey, and 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon.
- Split each graham cracker in half and spread the peanut butter mixture on each one.
- Then put 2 apple wedges on 3 of the graham crackers and cover with another half of the graham cracker.
I hope you like it!
Check out more healthy tween snacks!