OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN. MANY WILL ENTER; ONE WILL WIN.
Entry deadline is June 28, 2010.
1. Eligibility: iTwixie’s Smoothie Contest, 2010 is open to all iTwixie Girls! Employees of sponsor and affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, immediate family members and persons living in the household are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules & Regulations. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. To enter without obligation: You may enter the Contest by sending in a smoothie recipe in the comment section of the online feature, entitled, iTwixie’s Smoothie Contest, 2010, emailing your recipe to Judy@iTwixie.com, or mailing your recipe to:
PO box 85, Allison Park, PA 15101.
Entries must be postmarked no later than June 23, 2010. Use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
3. Complete submissions must include a smoothie recipe and the entrant’s iTwixie member name!
4. Miss Laurie, iTwixie’s chef, will choose one recipe to be featured in iTwixie’s first cooking class movie.
5. Prize: The prize for iTwixie’s Smoothie Contest, 2010, is to be featured in iTwixie’s first cooking class, on July 5, 2010.
6. Notification of Winners: The winner will be notified via the cooking class movie on July 5, 2010.
7. General Rules: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules & Regulations. The Contest is offered by the sponsor, which is iTwixie, Inc., Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries, responses, or other correspondence whether by email or postal mail or otherwise, or for theft or destruction or unauthorized access or alterations of entry materials, phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program, or transmission malfunctions, failures, or difficulties. Sponsor’s decisions in all respects relative to the Contest are final. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any winner, as determined by sponsor in its sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, provincial, and local regulations apply.
8: Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited, by submitting scavenger hunt answers, the winners consent to their winning entries and statements attributed to the winners (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. All entries become the property of iTwixie Inc.
9. Winner’s List, Official Rules & Regulations: For a list of winners or a copy of these official rules, send your request and a stamped, self-addressed envelope postmarked by June 28, 2010, to:
PO Box 85
Allison Park, PA 15101