Official Rules & Regulations for iTwixie’s Tween Girl Book Club Summer Reading Challenge presented by HarperCollins.
This promotion (the “iTwixie’s Tween Girl Book Club Summer Reading Challenge“) is sponsored by HarperCollins Publishers Inc. (“HarperCollins”), 10 East 53rd Street, New York, New York, 10022.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN. MANY WILL ENTER; FEW WILL WIN.
Entry deadline is August 31, 2011
1. Eligibility: iTwixie’s Tween Girl Book Club Summer Reading Challenge is open to all iTwixie Girls! Employees of sponsor and affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, immediate family members and persons living in the household are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules & Regulations. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. All entries must be accompanied by a certificate of completion, signed by a parent or guardian:
- For the Savor Sixteen Summer Selections Challenge, just read the 16 books listed in the feature and submit a certificate of completion with a parent or guardian’s signature by August 31, 2011.
- For the iTwixie Girls Read to Me program, just listen to the 13 books listed in the feature and submit a certificate of completion with a parent or guardian’s signature by August 31, 2011.
- For the iTwixie Tween Girl Book Club Contests, just follow the Rules & Regulations as pertain to those special events.
Mail signed certificates to:
PO box 85, Allison Park, PA 15101.
Entries must be postmarked no later than August 31, 2011. Use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
3. Complete submissions to iTwixie’s Tween Girl Book Club Summer Reading Challenge, must include the entrant’s first name, mailing address and parent’s email address. We do not keep this information longer than necessary to evaluate entries and send the prize!
4. Prizes: The prizes will be appropriate book selections as provided by HarperCollins Publishers.
5. Notification of Winners: The winners will be notified on iTwixie. If a selected winner does not submit a mailing address to receive her prize, the prize will be forfeited.
6. General Rules: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules & Regulations. The Contest is offered by the sponsor, which is HarperCollins. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries, responses, or other correspondence whether by email or postal mail or otherwise, or for theft or destruction or unauthorized access or alterations of entry materials, phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program, or transmission malfunctions, failures, or difficulties. Sponsor’s decisions in all respects relative to the Contest are final. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any winner, as determined by sponsor in its sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, provincial, and local regulations apply.
7: Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited, by submitting signed certificates by parent or guardian, the winners consent to their winning entries and statements attributed to the winners (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. All entries become the property of iTwixie and HarperCollins.
8. Winner’s List, Official Rules & Regulations: For a list of winners or a copy of these official rules, send your request and a stamped, self-addressed envelope postmarked by August 31, 2011, to:
PO Box 85
Allison Park, PA 15101
If you have any problems entering this contest or have questions about this contest, please email email@example.com.