Official Rules & Regulations for the Day of the Girl UGG Boots Giveaway.
This promotion (the ”Day of the Girl UGG Boots Giveaway“) is sponsored by Deckers Outdoor Corporation, 495-A South Fairview Ave, Goleta, CA 93117.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
Day of the Girl UGG Boots Giveaway Summer 2012
OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN. MANY WILL ENTER; FEW WILL WIN.
Entry deadline is October 11, 2012, 11:59pm Eastern Time
1. Eligibility: Day of the Girl UGG Boots Giveaway is open to all iTwixie Girls! Employees of sponsor and affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, immediate family members and persons living in the household are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules & Regulations. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. All entries must be received by October 11, 2012, 11:59pm Eastern Time. Each comment, challenge, shout-out and submission submitted to Day of the Girl Summit on iTwixie.com is considered an entry into the Day of the Girl UGG Boots Giveaway.
Use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
3. Complete submissions to Day of the Girl UGG Boots Giveaway must include the entrant’s first name and emailing address. We do not keep this information longer than necessary to evaluate entries and send the prize!
4. Prizes: The prizes will be a pair of UGG Boots.
5. Notification of Winners: The winners will be notified via email by noon on October 12, 2012. If a selected winner does not submit a mailing address and boot size within two weeks of receiving an email notification to receive her prize, the prize will be donated to One Simple Wish.
6. General Rules: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules & Regulations. iTwixie is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries, responses, or other correspondence whether by email or postal mail or otherwise, or for theft or destruction or unauthorized access or alterations of entry materials, phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program, or transmission malfunctions, failures, or difficulties. iTwixie’s decisions in all respects relative to the Contest are final. iTwixie reserves the right to disqualify any winner, as determined by sponsor in its sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, provincial, and local regulations apply.
7: Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited, the winners consent to their winning entries and statements attributed to the winners (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. All entries become the property of iTwixie.
8. Winner’s List, Official Rules & Regulations: For a list of winners or a copy of these official rules, send your request and a stamped, self-addressed envelope postmarked by October 31, 2012, to:
PO Box 85
Allison Park, PA 15101
If you have any problems entering this contest or have questions about this contest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.