Here’s all you need to do:
- Bring your BFFs, your family, peeps from school and join iTwixie on May 1, 2010, for the 2010 Pittsburgh Kids Marathon One Mile Fun Run!
- Registration and packet pick-up begins at 9am at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center. The Pittsburgh Kids Marathon 1 Mile Fun Run will begin at 10am.
- 1,000 kids and their families are expected to run the race!
When you finish the 2010 Pittsburgh Kids Marathon One Mile Fun Run with iTwixie, you’ll get:
- A cool medal
- Plus, rock bands, including Maddie Georgi, the singer songwriter of iTwixie’s theme song, “Go!” will be performing live!
- It’s like a huge PARTAY! More bands, games and tons of peeps!
1 mile is the perfect first race to try if you’ve never run before! Have you run a race before? Try and get your Personal Best Time.
Now, get running and we’ll hope to see you there!