If you missed the past two weeks, no worries! You can still make this gorgeous tote:
- Just click on You Can Make this Tween Babysitter Tote for the list of what you will need.
- And click on Here’s Step Two to Make This Tween Babysitter Tote! to put it all together.
Now, here’s the list of cool things to keep inside your Tween Babysitter Tote:
- Your favorite picture book
- A sketch pad
- Small note pad
- Your favorite markers or colored pencils
- A small, empty perfume bottle
- 3 small toys
- A small stuffed animal
- Your favorite movie
Next week we’ll go over each of these items and why they’ll help you be the best babysitter in your neighborhood. Can you take a guess? Tell us right here!
Thanks again, Antipodas, for this terrific tween babysitter tote bag tutorial!
And girls, don’t miss next week! We’ll be talking about a bunch of cool and fun ideas for your brand new, Tween Babysitter Tote Bag and Babysitter Kit! See ya next week!