A COOL REUSED CRAFT by Lemonhead for iTwixie girls EVERYWHERE!
What you need:
- Jelly or baby food jar(s)
- Paint/glitter or anything (like stickers) to decorate a candle holder
- A table with newspaper spread on top of it, so you don’t get paint everywhere
- A paintbrush and bowl of water
- Small, tea light candle
- 6-inch or 8 centimeter wire
- Some beads
- Carefully paint the jar with cool designs and let dry
- Once dried, attach wire on to the jar. leave one side of the wire open and decorate with the beads
- Attach the wire end back on the jar, closing the wire around the back to keep the beads in place
- Put the candle inside of this new candle holder and (with an adult) light the candle
- Enjoy the beautiful lit candle in a room
iTwixie tip: always get help from an adult when using matches and remember to extinguish all candles before leaving a room without anyone in it.
Cheers to Lemonhead and this fabulous recycling craft! Enjoy!