Here are a few tips on what to bring on your skiing trip:
- Sunglasses for the sun, goggles for the spraying snow
- Several layers keep you much warmer than bulky clothing
- One pair of socks keeps your feet warmer than several layers
- Wear a waterproof outer layer
- Snow reflects the suns rays so pack plenty of sun screen!
- All trails have a color: Green slopes are the easiest, then blue, red and blacks are the most difficult.
Have YOU gone skiing yet this year? Are you planning to go? Where? Send your pictures in to firstname.lastname@example.org! We’d love to see the snow bunny in YOU!