Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2-3 bananas
- Lemon Juice (you can squeeze it out of a lemon half if you want)
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Slice up the bananas and arrange them on a plate
- Squeeze the lemon juice over them, completely coating the bananas
- Sprinkle the sugar over the top of everything
- This is good as is or you can add a strawberry for “presentation” (makes it look extra yummy!)
It’s very yummy and really easy to make!! I make it for dessert all the time!
Do you have a special recipe to share with your iTwixie peeps? Send your recipes and snack ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com.