OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN. MANY WILL ENTER; FEW WILL WIN.
Entry deadline is June 30, 2010
1. Eligibility: The Ultimate Scavenger Hunt for the Ultimate Tween Girl Hangout is open to all iTwixie Girls! Employees of sponsor and affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, immediate family members and persons living in the household are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules & Regulations. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. To enter without obligation: You may enter the Contest by answering all 15 questions in the online feature, entitled, The Ultimate Scavenger Hunt for the Ultimate Tween Girl Hangout, and mailing these answers to:
PO box 85, Allison Park, PA 15101.
Or, you may enter your answers in the comment section, right after the article, The Ultimate Scavenger Hunt for the Ultimate Tween Girl Hangout, found in iMGame’s Contests section on the iTwixie web site.
Entries must be postmarked no later than June 30, 2010. Use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
3. Complete submissions must include answers for all 15 questions in the online feature, entitled, The Ultimate Scavenger Hunt for the Ultimate Tween Girl Hangout, the entrant’s first name, mailing address and parent’s email address. We do not keep this information longer than necessary to evaluate entries and send the prize!
4. The first 31 entries with complete answers to all 15 questions in the online feature, entitled, The Ultimate Scavenger Hunt for the Ultimate Tween Girl Hangout, will win a prize.
5. Prize: The prize for the first 31 entries will be an iTwixie Birthday Gift.
6. Notification of Winners: The winner will be notified by email on July 1, 2010 and via iTwixie’s iMGame’s iConnect section. If a selected winner cannot be contacted or is ruled ineligible, the prize will be forfeited.
7. General Rules: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules & Regulations. The Contest is offered by the sponsor, which is iTwixie, Inc., Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries, responses, or other correspondence whether by email or postal mail or otherwise, or for theft or destruction or unauthorized access or alterations of entry materials, phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program, or transmission malfunctions, failures, or difficulties. Sponsor’s decisions in all respects relative to the Contest are final. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any winner, as determined by sponsor in its sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, provincial, and local regulations apply.
8: Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited, by submitting scavenger hunt answers, the winners consent to their winning entries and statements attributed to the winners (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. All entries become the property of iTwixie Inc.
9. Winner’s List, Official Rules & Regulations: For a list of winners or a copy of these official rules, send your request and a stamped, self-addressed envelope postmarked by June 30, 2010, to:
The Ultimate Scavenger Hunt 2010!
PO Box 85
Allison Park, PA 15101