Huddle Up! Here’s week four of a 4-week plan to meet the goals you’ve sent in:
1. Run 1 mile without stopping – if you are training for a 5K you need to triple this pace since a 5K is 3.1 miles (special note to readingreb321)!
2. Develop arm strength
3. Develop stomach strength
4. Get ready for basketball! You can do this general plan for overall strength! You can also practice Be a Basketball Shooting Star, Girl! to target your basketball skills
This week, do this! On Day 6, check the distance you ran on Day 5! You should be very close to 1 Mile!
Run a Mile: Week 4
Day 1: Walk for 40 minutes
Day 2: Walk for 10 minutes, run for 6 minutes
Day 3: Walk for 10 minutes, run for 6 minutes
Day 4: Walk for 40 minutes
Day 5: Walk for 5 minutes, run for 8 minutes
Day 6: Walk for 40 minutes
Day 7: Enjoy your day!
site rencontre suisse avis citas online bucaramanga conocer gente getafe rencontre zidane materazzi exemple de profil original site de rencontre ghosting dating meaning site de rencontre ado timide go to link cherche garcon celibataire citas online ambulatorio Develop Arm Strength: Week 3 Dips
- Try Dips again! Here’s how: Position yourself between the chairs, supporting your weight on your hands and with your feet out in front of you.
- Slowly lower yourself until your upper arms are parallel to the seat of the chairs
- Hold in lower position before pushing back up until your arms are fully extended again.
- You did it! Now do 3 sets of 18 dips.
- Try doing these 3 days this week.
Develop Stomach Strength: Week 3 Side Plank
1. Lie on your left side with your elbow directly beneath your shoulder and legs stacked. Place your right hand on your left shoulder or on your right hip.
2. Brace your abs and lift your hips off the floor until you’re balancing on your forearm and feet so that your body forms a diagonal line. Hold for 40 seconds. If you can’t hold that long, stay up as long as you can and then repeat until you’ve held for 40 seconds total. Switch sides.
3. Try doing these 3 days this week.
iTwixie Girls are amazing! Tell us how you feel, all week long!
Special thanks to running.about.com, topendsports.com and GirlsontheRun.org