How to be a good friend:
1. Ask what’s going on every day. Don’t just talk about what’s up with YOU.
2. Be silly and not so serious all the time! It’s fun just to laugh sometimes!
3. Take turns doing things that you like and what your friend likes. You’ll try new stuff and you’ll both get to do your fave things!
4. Be yourself. Don’t try to act like someone you just are not.
5. Offer to help when you can, say thanks when your friend is nice to you, and always say the nice thing if it’s in your mind.
6. If you’re with peeps that don’t know each other, introduce them!
7. Never walk away from a friend if you’re upset. Stay put and tell your friend how you feel. Walking away helps no one.
8. If you don’t say it to your friend, don’t say it to anyone else. Period.
9. So she has the cool tickets to the cool movie you want to see? Don’t make a mean face. Don’t act mad. Just tell your friend, “boy, I’m jealous!” Because you are! Be happy for your friend, even if it’s hard. And being honest might just make you both laugh.
10. Celebrate the good stuff! Listen and help with the tough stuff. And giggle like crazy about the funny stuff.
How are YOU a good friend? Do you have any good friend stories? Tell us in the comment section below!