For Smooth Feet:
1) Take off ALL your nail polish.
2) Buff and clip your piggies.
3) oak ‘Em!(I like Barefoot Pepermint & Mint foot soak)
4) at ‘Em Dry.
5) Then put on a VERY thick layer of lotion.(I like Bath & Body Works Signature Sweet Pea lotion) Then give it time to soak in.
6) When its all soaked in, rinse off the lotion residue! Wa La! Smooth Feet!!
For a Smooth Face:
1) Wash your face with an exfoliating face wash. Pat dry.
2) Then use this Facial recipe (The honey will tighted as the apple cleans your pores.):
•1 medium apple; peeled and cored
•2 Tablespoons honey
- Blend all of the ingredients in a blender, pureeing them together.
- Cool the mixture by placing it in the refrigerator for added zest.
- Apply to your face and neck avoiding the eye area.
- Leave on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off the facial mask with luke warm water.
- ut some lotion on and let it soak !
Then You’re Done!
If you guys want more just ask!!