Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2 large avocados, seeded, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups of broccoli florets (florets are the top of the broccoli)
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 orange, peeled and split up into sections
- 1 bunch of sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Here’s What You’ll Do:
1) Simply line each of these ingredients into sections in the salad bowl.
2) Add olive oil, lemon and lime juice into a separate bowl and mix well with a fork or spoon.
3) Pour the dressing over the previously prepared salad.
This Avocado Spring Salad is delicious and light, loaded with vitamin C, potassium, fiber and 20 other essential minerals. What a powerful lunch!
Serves: 4, Preparation time: 15 minutes