Here’s What You’ll Need
- 2 fresh tuna steaks
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup minced fresh ginger root
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Here’s What You’ll Do
- In a medium saucepan, combine soy sauce, oilive oil, green onions, ginger, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Bring to a boil. Turn down to a simmer.
- Grill tuna steaks for about 2-4 minutes per side. Test by using a fork to see if it “flakes” easily.
- Place the tuna steaks in a serving dish.
- Pour sauce over tuna steaks, and serve right away.
Tuna is a delicious fish and a great source of protein, B6 and selenium.