Grilled cheese sandwiches are amazing! Check out these entries in the Grilled Cheese War!
Next week, on October 1st, we will announce the winner for the BEST Grilled Cheese evah!
Here are the entries:
1) Grilled Cheese with Bacon by dainbramaged
Salted butter, melted.
Bread. Homemade is way better!
Either 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese OR sliced cheese. Shredded gives a more melted cheese.
Preheat oven to 375. Bake bacon on a slotted broiler pan and bake until crisp.
Brush one side of each piece of bread with butter.
Assemble bread bacon and cheese. Grill in frying pan until golden brown.
Voila! Le sammich a la dainbramaged!
2) Grilled Cheese by QuestionGirl12
Ingredients and Materials:
1) two pieces of bread
4)place to grill your grilled cheese
5)butter and knife
First put the butter on both sides of the bread. Then place the chesse and bacon inside the bread. Grill the bread on one side until golden then flip it and grill it on the other side untill golden.
3) Grilled Cheese by lifeliver166
Butter two slices of bread on one side, place cheese between them on the non-buttered side, put some olive oil in the pan, and fry for a few minutes or until brown on bottom, flip, repeat frying step, and then place on plate!
4) Grilled Cheese by Cat
2 slices of bread
1/4 cup olives
one slice of ham
half cup of shredded cheese
Grill the bread til its crispy then apply butter on both ends of the bread. Add 1/4 cup of cheese on one side of the bread and grill for 30 seconds (or untill it is slightly melted) put the slice of ham on and then add some olives and tomatoes. Put the rest of the cheese on and put some powdered garlic on the cheese. Put the other slice of bread on top of the garlic and grill untill cheese is golden brown.
5) Grilled Cheese Plus by DarkAngelNikita
Skillet or Panini press
2 Bread Slices
Butter or Margarine
2 Slices of Cheese of your choice
Ham Slices or Pre-cooked breaded Chicken
1. Butter one side of each slice of bread.
2. Place a cheese slice, meat and baby spinach on one slice of bread on the unbuttered side.
3. Drizzle honey over the meat.
4. Place remaining items on sandwich and top with bread; unbuttered side on the inside.
5. Place on heated skillet. Heat each side until both sides are golden brown. (If you’re doing this with a Panini press, it goes faster.)
6) Grilled Cheese by maplesyrupCast
sliced or shredded cheese
butter(you can use dairy-free butter if u like)
2 slices of bread
Put butter on both sides of bread. turn on your stove and put a pan on it. Put the cheese sandwiched between the bread. Cook in the pan until 1 side is golden brown. then flip with spatula.
Special thanks to DarkAngelNikita for this awesome idea!