Yes! UR hands do need some special care!
Here’s why: The skin on your hand is thin and delicate. It needs special care, especially through seasonal changes in temperature and activities. Plus, your hands touch everything around you and are exposed to more germs than the rest of your body. So it’s important that the skin on your hands is healthy.
Do you take care of your nails? Well, it’s just as important to take good care of your hands. Check out these easy tips. See if you notice a diffeence in how your hands feel in just one week:
- Moisturize your hands up to 4 times a day, especially after you’ve done a lot of work in the water, swimming or after washing your hands.
- Use an exfoliator on your hands once a week, and remember to moisturize right after.
- Once a week apply your face cream on to your hands before you go to bed. If your hands are extra dry, try wearing cotton gloves over your hands. This can give your hands an intense, moisturizing treatment.
- If your hands are dry, try this: Pour salt on your clean hands and then scrub them gently under water(If your hands are oily, use corn meal.) Dry lightly and apply moisturizer on them immediately. Do they feel soft?
- Wear rubber gloves while working at home and in the garden.
Let us know, iTwixie girls, if you notice a difference! Take care of those hands, iTwixie girls, and here’s a healthy hands High Five!