You will need:
- 2-4 different colors of embroidery floss
- Beads (at least 3)
- Ruler or measuring tape
4. Take string A and wrap it over and under string B. Pull tight.
5. Repeat step 4 once again with the same strings.
6. Drop Strand B and pick up strand C. Pull strand A over and under strand C. pull tight. Repeat again once more with the same strings. Do the same on string D. Strand A will be on the far right.
10. Once your bracelet fits tightly, tie off that section with a knot and braid the strings for about 2 in. Tie off the braid with a knot.
11. Cut off the access string, tie around your or your friend’s wrist and now you have a great beaded friendship bracelet!
Now send your friendship bracelet into iTwixie and get another one back from an iTwixie girl from another part of the world! Sound fun? Click here to learn how to take iTwixie’s Friendship Bracelet Challenge!!!
Thank you, Eyeheartart12, for these fabulous instructions!!!